Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ack! A quick post!

I thought today would be a sleep in late, review notes, sort through photographs day. Mostly it was.

However:
  • Dinner at Fu Tai! I tried Szechuan style (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szechuan_cuisine --hah, like you need a link to wikipedia) fried pork. Luckily my friends shared their fried rice, so I could cool off my tongue.
  • Moon cake! My roommate gave me a mooncake, but it's the kind with egg yolk that I didn't find particularly/not at all tasty. But I ate it anyway, so now I've eaten a genuine mooncake! I thought I'd missed my chance because the Mid-Autumn Festival is over and the displays of tins have all been replaced with I don't remember.
  • A paper lantern! Rachel stopped by and gave me one of my very own! It's hanging from the laundry line my roommate set up.
And now, good night.

No comments: