Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lopped-off limb no more!


I looked out the window and really wished I could photograph these clouds. So I turned on my camera..."lens error."And tried again..."lens error." And again. And just when I'd decided I could no longer justify not studying--! Unbelievable! Utterly astounding! And assorted synonyms.

Economics of the Family finished early, so instead of rushing of to my next class I got to sit by the canteen for a few minutes. At a nearby table people were handing out free apples, a flyer on dealing with exam stress ("start your revision at an early time and don't study hurriedly," etc.) and a red rectanglular piece of paper with an optimistic message. Mine says, "Pass the examinations with Flying Colours" but really I wanted one with Chinese characters. Although it was thoughtful to hand me something I could read.

Tonight's Christmas movie felt more Christmas-y, but I don't know the title because I came at least 15 minutes late [I needed to finish an MSN discussion about a group project. I used to wonder why MSN messenger is so popular here until I realized (duh) why would anyone use AIM (American Online)? I detest question marks after parantheses, but it seems I had no choice]. Oh--found it--The Family Stone. Yeah, so still not filled with Christmas cheer, but getting closer.

And now, I sleep.

No comments: